ER (Economic Report)

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

-Rodri-
Sergeant

ER (Economic Report)

Post by -Rodri- »

It's very nice to have all this After Action Reports from you guys, but could someone report some Economic Reports?
I can't manage to build a surging economy, so your posts could give me some help. :roll:

Thanks...!
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

i made japan tottaly self sufficient once by just building composite plants and sythetetic fuel plants and had a huge surplus of fuel to sell
Go Home and Die
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Im kinda suprised myself we havent seen an AAR slanted to show the economic side of the war yet.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
The_Blind_One
Colonel

Post by The_Blind_One »

tkobo wrote:Im kinda suprised myself we havent seen an AAR slanted to show the economic side of the war yet.
I've been doing alot of research on growing an economy and I wanted to write a tutorial about it.

Currently I only have a viable tutorial for low gdp/c countries wich are totally self sufficient and who are exporting towards the WM.

I tried to do the same with california in the US map, although I managed to grow my gdp/c my actual income had actually decreased, so I'm still working on an economy wich relies on import of raw materials and export of finished goods to the WM for less the price u can sell it to ur own population.

I can tell u though that my low-income country was venezuela and I've made it grow an average of 15% each year. It started at 5600 gdp/c, it's now 13000, 4 1/2 years later. This seriously raises inflation though, inflation was 18% at it's highest point. It's dropped to 14% within a month. I used a communist state for this cause I wanted to see if I could build an eco with that.

Later studies will follow :D
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

well on the world senario i played as south america and found that they have an extreamly good economy most of there electric plants are hydro and if you upgrade the 3 nuclear plants you should have a pretty good surpluss that will also mean you dont have to rely on mid east for oil there tech level is kinda lame at the start but i just by all the unit desighns that china has but eney way with a little work you can get a good surpluss of everything.
Go Home and Die

Return to “After Action Reports”