Road to Atlanta

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

bergsjaeger
General

Road to Atlanta

Post by bergsjaeger »

This operation was called Operation Southern Bell: Road to Atlanta

Reason I invaded Georgia was because they wouldn't have nothing to do with me. So I planned to invade the sobs. After Operation DF and DJ I built more Light Infantry (starting to love those units.) and i glad i did they were alot of help with Georgia. I built 10 or so and ordered more
set the ones i built with the ones i had with 4 of the ones left over from the other operations ( lost one taking that small base) in a line with 2 each looking at georgia. After i got the other humvees built i reinforce the line and built more. My money and personnel reserves were good (got conscript at 14 years or older) so i had the resources. Except uranium can't figure how to buy that. Anyways. After i set defon to 2 i declared war had all 7 groups push in from north to south on the line the line lite up like a christmas tree. Georgia was the strongest in this scenario so i expected to lost bad but i moved 3 of the groups in the middle toward a base south of Atlanta . That left me 4 in the north. The one in the far north i stopped short of Atlanta so i could get the units i was building to catch up when they did i told em all to rush to Atlanta that was a bloody bath lost over 2000 men in the first day. But the GA's lost more about 3500 i think it said. Garrison mostly some f-15's it look like but they were getting reinforce from the south east at another base tanks and Bradley's mostly and those pestly F-15's were annoying. Some of my group were wiped out some retreated but alot held their ground i admit it was sure numbers that won. and finally after 2 weeks it seemed i finally held Atlanta with 10000 dead and GA had 12000 dead high price but i won. In the south it was bad at the base i attack before Atlanta. The base had a mix of units and me with only 4 humvees attacking but i did build more but they wouldn't be in time to help so i lost alot 2 units and 2 barely living. But after the other units were built I took revenge 12 humvees attacked after i got em set up took me least than 2 days to control the area. and to sum up the rest took those 12 and pushed all the way to the coast then north as the Atlanta group was pushing east. 2 bases were in these areas but were no real problem. Final death count for my army was about 30000 through the 3 Operations and the combined death count for Ten and Ga was over 50000 and i lost 14 or so units while their combine count was over a 100. Love the game now on to the bigger scenarios.
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

Dude i live in gorgia were naturally isolated from the rest of america and i would never let you touch my beloved atlanta the jewel of this fair state with out a fight :evil: but still its a good AAR
Go Home and Die
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: well just to let u know I think I conquered Atlanta over 20 times now.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

alabama is just what use to be georgia territory :x
Go Home and Die

Return to “After Action Reports”