Operation overkill - AKA middle east v world

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

As the war of the world continues, so does my building program.

New facilities are being built despite shortages. This is because i have realised that 1 industrial goods plant is enough to supply 1 consumer and 1 military goods factory. However it is unknown how much energy each threesome would use but i would put it at 2 clean power plants, maybe even one once i have both upgrades. I will look on the wiki to see how much energy it takes to do it.

For some reason i couldn't find the amount of resources needed to make a particluar product and so i will have to look in other places. I will copy the link here and copy a bit of the text to help show what i am going on about.

I just realised aswell, as i have 103 industrial goods plants, i can have up to 103 of consumer good plants and 103 military goods plants. As i don't have 103 consumer goods plants, and i will never need 103 plants, i can put a lot more into military. Myabe i could have about 500 plants as each military goods plants produces only a small amount of goods.

SOuth america has appeared to have run out of its surplus. I am now raising the price of oil majorly so that I can make as much money as possible and to fund my construction. It will also help to increase my treasury past its old highest level. This will be ready to fund any losses i make from not selling oil later on. I will also hope to use it to fund more research and military effiecency benefits.

Only now have i realised that i should of built up my economy much much more slower. I should of only had a few buildings under construction to start with, then build more once they were done and not placing them all down at once so that it drains the resources and infact delays the program by many more years.

Henceforth from now on i am building my economy up slower. After all the current construction projects are done or until demand is less then production then i will start extra construction but on a smaller, more managable scale so that i do not see the shortages of the past.

My treasury has just dropped under 5 trillion :-(

However it is back on the climb due to me ever increasing the cost to buy fuel on the world market. Yes the world needs oil, and so they will pay anything for it just so they can produce every thing. This has made india/pakistan go into the minus trillions of dollars for their treasury just after buying a huge amount of oil off me.

I will eventually have a huge spare capacity i have figrued in industrial goods as i have nowhere near the same amount of demand from the consumer and military goods plants due to there being not as many plants as there are industrial.

Could someone find and post a link about the amount of resources a 1 ton of a product takes to be made as i couldn't find anything on it.

I have continued to raise the price, i am hoping to get a 1 million % markup to see how much money i can make. It is already raising my funds very high. On other maps south america also sells a lot of money but they keep selling it for a long time. Maybe i should just raise my prices stupidly high on other maps aswell to make as much money as possible whenever possible.

I have gone overkill. I am spending 12 billion dollars a day on research and i might even put more facilities to be built once i have finished my current construction program.

yea i just looked at what my maximum autobuy price is for industrial goods. It is over $2.87 million dollars a unit!

Today, south asia made their intentions clear by declaring war on my region. Fortunatly i am well defended on all sides except at sea and in the air. However, india/pakistan is between me and south asia and so i am not under attack by them. However, this will not stop me nuking and bombing them in order to soften them up a bit and stop them from building high tech units by the time i get to them.

Oceania has also declared war against me and so as soon as possible i will nuke them aswell as a sign of my "gratitude".

Unfortunatly, with this last declaration of war, my oil industry has had the bottom fall out of it. This is due to oceania being the biggest buyer of oil. Although my ally india/pakistan is also a big buyer they are unable to buy as they have no money to do so. It now looks like i am going to have to go back to the days of cutbacks. However it willl get better once i have stopped building as it will lower my production meaning less money spent there.

I have managed to get my insutrial goods supply up to a third of demand.

Return to “After Action Reports”