curious about a treaty i made ww4

Discussion about the Diplomacy System in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

maddog7667
Lieutenant

curious about a treaty i made ww4

Post by maddog7667 »

hello

i am currently playing the ww4 scenario as th usa. i made a deal with canada uk and Australia. the deal was i give them each a 1 time payment of xxx number of dollars and they each give me xxx number of military goods every day. so its all good we have this deal. what i am curious about is how come the military goods are coming out of my stock pile. should i not be receiving military goods from these ai nations?

thanx
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

I'd need more details on the trade and your economic situation to give you a precise answer. My guess would be that your daily trade coming in is less than the amount you use per day so the trade just decreases the stock that gets used up (and everything technically comes from stock, your trade goes into stock then is taken out as needed).
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
maddog7667
Lieutenant

Post by maddog7667 »

i gave canada 1.5 trillion dollars as a 1 time payment in exchange for 800 tons/units of military goods every day continuous. i had 0 consumption and 0 production of military goods. i was not building any units or using any military goods. i also stopped exporting my military goods to other nations my capacity at the time was 8200 tons/units a day 3.2 million a year give or take. i had 5 million plus stockpiled. i did this deal in the hopes of stockpiling these goods so that when i was attacked i could do a big mass activation of my darkstar x45 uav's (about 2500) and then do an "independence day" type attack attack on all enemy facilities within 24 hours. gaining air superiority within the 1st few hours of battle and then air dropping stingray 3 tanks to finish what remains of resistance usually very little remains of the enemy's armed forces after the first day of war. i try not to start wars but i will finish them. on a another note: how long has it been since supreme ruler 2010 was released? i still love playing this game as much as day 1. and i am defiantly waiting to buy supreme ruler 2020.

thanx

Return to “Diplomacy - State Department”