Civilian Rating

Discussion about the Diplomacy System in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Don
Corporal

Civilian Rating

Post by Don »

Hello Boys, i'm a new player and i have a problem...

I'm Albania and i would like to do an Alliance with Macedonia, but he says that "The people hate you!" and he refuse mine offer...

How i can raise my Civilian Rating towards Macedonian People?

Thank you all boys!!

Bye Bye!
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

You can raise your civilian rating with another region by diplomatic deals, the same way you raise your diplomatic standing with a region.

A big difference though is, civilian rating will go up VERY slowly and in smaller increments.

So max out your diplomatic rating with the region in question,and than sit back and watch your civilian rating slowly increase with them also.Expect it to take at least many months.

And dont forget your build cap, make sure it is lower than theirs (for best effect) or lower than at least one other region's.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Don
Corporal

Post by Don »

tkobo wrote: And dont forget your build cap, make sure it is lower than theirs (for best effect) or lower than at least one other region's.
Ok, thx a lot! But i don't know what is the "Cap". Can you say me what is it? Excuse me, but i'm a new player...

Thanks a lot!
Don
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

It is the number of build slots you have to build units with, for example an Airbase has 3 (so you can build 3 planes at once) and an outpost has 1 (so you can build 1 unit at a time).

These are all added up and make up your build cap, and you can see this in a window, some where, unfortunantly I can't remeber where and dont have the game installed right now (dam windows going crazy on me!! :evil: )

Generaly if you have a lower total build cap than other regions, they fell less threatend buy you and the world market likes you more.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke
Feltan
General

Post by Feltan »

ainsworth74 wrote: ...Generaly if you have a lower total build cap than other regions, they fell less threatend buy you and the world market likes you more.
That is beause the World Market is run by a bunch of limp wristed pansies! :evil:

Regards,
Feltan

P.S. Don, if you find yourself yelling at the computer screen do not feel alone. :lol:
ETA Five Minutes ......
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

Yeah one thing I always liked and missed when it didn't make the cut, was the WM attacking you if you fell out in a big way (sort of nuclear war way or something similar). Dunno why but it was an idea that appealed to me, but instead we get this limp wristed push over!

Bah!
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke

Return to “Diplomacy - State Department”