OMG OMG OMG ! ! ! OMG ! ! !

Discussion about the Diplomacy System in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

OMG OMG OMG ! ! ! OMG ! ! !

Post by CptBritish »

Saudia Aradia just came up to me and gave me 800million :D I never asked and they didn't ask for anything in return :D :D :D :D :D
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
BigStone
General

Post by BigStone »

The Saudies watch these boards CptB ... and they know your opion towards the USA :D

BTW : if a region give some money away it seems to me it's always 10%
of their treasurie.... :-?

Cheers
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

I know this thread will prolly get locked but its the first time ANY! AI on this game has given me anything...

I don't not the like USA, I don't don't like their 'We Rule the World' Attitude... :D

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
Tophat
Lieutenant

Post by Tophat »

CptBritish wrote:I know this thread will prolly get locked but its the first time ANY! AI on this game has given me anything...

I don't not the like USA, I don't don't like their 'We Rule the World' Attitude... :D
Ahhh,
Its far less flagrant then the 200 years of British swaggering and shameless colonialism.And you brits have gotten the most sweatheart deal from an Ally,{The U.S},that the world has ever seen.So stop crying,be a good fellow and put a sock in it.
The_Blind_One
Colonel

Post by The_Blind_One »

Ahhh who cares, soon america will be yesterdays news anyway. inevidable crashing economy, retarded population, no real innovation except theft from others, it's bound to collapse :D
Decimatus
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Decimatus »

Well he was using double negatives, so I think he means he does like it.

I guess we did get our "We Rule the World Attitude" from someone.... :wink:
Tophat
Lieutenant

Post by Tophat »

Perhaps we can just target the subpolar icecap with nukes and drown you all in radioactive water? :roll:
You know,somewhere along the way i've really developed a dislike for Europeans.
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

I had some allies give me money to, when i was aiming for the red!

HA! :D
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Tophat wrote:Ahhh, Its far less flagrant then the 200 years of British swaggering and shameless colonialism.And you brits have gotten the most sweatheart deal from an Ally,{The U.S},that the world has ever seen.So stop crying,be a good fellow and put a sock in it.
We built the modern world my friend remember it well... With our 'Shameless Colonialism' we brought some forms of 'Civilisation' (If thats the right word) to parts of the world... We were alot 'nicer' than the Spanish when it came to colonialism... and If you notice I put a :D after 'We Rule the World Attitude' I was been sarcasic Tophat ffs carm the ***k down...

We get sweet ***k all from our help of the USA so don't even think we do... Yea we may have more Le-Way when it comes to talking to G.W.Bush than other European Leaders but it don't get us much :wink:

You got your 'We rule the World Attitude' From us yes :D But also think... Where did that get us... :lol: (hated by a **** lot of people thats where)

Tophat
Lieutenant

Post by Tophat »

CptBritish wrote:
Tophat wrote:Ahhh, Its far less flagrant then the 200 years of British swaggering and shameless colonialism.And you brits have gotten the most sweatheart deal from an Ally,{The U.S},that the world has ever seen.So stop crying,be a good fellow and put a sock in it.
We built the modern world my friend remember it well... With our 'Shameless Colonialism' we brought some forms of 'Civilisation' (If thats the right word) to parts of the world... We were alot 'nicer' than the Spanish when it came to colonialism... and If you notice I put a :D after 'We Rule the World Attitude' I was been sarcasic Tophat ffs carm the ***k down...

We get sweet ***k all from our help of the USA so don't even think we do... Yea we may have more Le-Way when it comes to talking to G.W.Bush than other European Leaders but it don't get us much :wink:

You got your 'We rule the World Attitude' From us yes :D But also think... Where did that get us... :lol: (hated by a **** lot of people thats where)
There is so much anti-american pointed B.S floating along with good natured smilies attached.I'm just firing back,national trait don't you know.

hmmm,we seemed to be most welcome when we arrive on the scene to bail Europe out militarily in 2 World Wars. Or when we fight a 40 odd year Cold War with the Soviets to help keep your right to bitch.When there is a natural disaster and U.S aid arrives I don't see people say:"GO AWAY AMERICANS".Maybe you'd get less nasty american attitude if a number of Europeans with their shorts in a knot just relaxed and stopped the veiled insults.

And this is total ****:
We get sweet ***k all from our help of the USA so don't even think we do... Yea we may have more Le-Way when it comes to talking to G.W.Bush than other European Leaders but it don't get us much

Sonny,there are those that keep calling us Imperialist warmongering whatevers<insert your own adjective.>I will simply tell you this: If americans or "the evil american government'" was out to dominat the world and surpress all the other countries peoples,we've been going about it in a really halfassed way!
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Tophat wrote:There is so much anti-american pointed B.S floating along with good natured smilies attached.I'm just firing back,national trait don't you know.

Hmmm,we seemed to be most welcome when we arrive on the scene to bail Europe out militarily in 2 World Wars. Or when we fight a 40 odd year Cold War with the Soviets to help keep your right to bitch.When there is a natural disaster and U.S aid arrives I don't see people say:"GO AWAY AMERICANS".Maybe you'd get less nasty american attitude if a number of Europeans with their shorts in a knot just relaxed and stopped the veiled insults.

And this is total ****:
We get sweet ***k all from our help of the USA so don't even think we do... Yea we may have more Le-Way when it comes to talking to G.W.Bush than other European Leaders but it don't get us much

Sonny,there are those that keep calling us Imperialist warmongering whatevers<insert your own adjective.>I will simply tell you this: If americans or "the evil american government'" was out to dominat the world and surpress all the other countries peoples,we've been going about it in a really halfassed way!
I've had the convo about world war two before... :evil:

Ok Lets say you sat on you ass and did nothing well just declared war on the Japanese... and Ignoring the Fact that Germany has declared war on you... They can't reach you really... You see the British can handle the Atlantic can't they...

Hitler Defeats Britain and Russia...

His last major opponents defeated...

Nobody would beable to stop the Axises conquest of Asia...

India falls to Japanese troops...

The Middle-East is Taken... OMG WHERES AMERICA'S OIL COMING FROM NOW! Cus You see my friend... We those Limey, Tea Drinking, Snobby twats (No Believe it or not we don't all Drink Tea over here. Just like i'm sure not all American shout a loud WHOOOOOOO and ROCK ON when anything remotely interesting happens :wink: ) Controled the Middle-East if were defeated whos it gonna go too :o

The Axis controls everything on our side of the Atlantic... Astrailia is soon invaded... Nobody but the Americans (North and South) are Free...

The Axis now controls 70% of the worlds resources and about 90+% of the population...

How long do you think its gonna be before the Germans invade South America... (Would be easier than just invading the Mainland North America) Or at least make a Temporary alliance with one of the South American Leaders...

They Push up through South America Most of your Fleet might still be fighting in the Pacific? They Might all be with Davey Jones... You might have defeated the Japanese fleet like you did anyway... But the Americans would risk invading Japan with German troops massing in South America...

Your Fleet (If its still floating) would have been pulled back... The German Surface fleet now Blostered by the Captured (If it hasn't been Scuttled Or Destroyed) British Home Fleet is more than a match to Skirmish with the American Navy...

Yea you wouldn't just stop fighting Japan but you would hold them to a draw so to speak... While the German threat is countered (If it could be)

The Germans now Pushing through Mexico... would really start to worry the Americans in a mad dash of Nationalism people would flock to the Army to save their Homeland... (if Conscription wasn't already in place)

The New german Tech would start to show... They would have Ample Oil supplies while the North American and Canadian Forces would be relying on Gulf and Canadian Oil... They would be fielding the New Tiger tanks... Maybe even some of the Super Tigers... More than a Match for the Best the Allies had... The new german Jet fighters would tear the American Air Force from the Skies... Maybe the Germans would have even finished their New Bombers the ones that could reach New York from Berlin... Oh sh*t wait it gets better... Without German Scientists to help the American A-Bomb project... Maybe the Germans would have one... A Nuke in the Middle of New York would make Americans think twice before carrying on the War Effort... I don't expect them to just Quit Fight Straight away... But they Would be at seriously lower Moral...

By now the Axis would have prolly decided that it should push to LA and then Hawai to stop the American Pacfic Fleet from Operating or it would push to the American Oil fields... Or Both... They would probably be using about 20million+ men to Invade the States... With Americas Oil and LA taken its only a matter of time before the Swastica is Flying over Hitlers Summer Home... The White House...

Anyways Rant over...

Ok then What have the British got from George Bush from their unquestioning Support of the USA... Please Humor me...

P.S I never said the Americans were Warmongering Imperialists... I support the War in Iraq and Afganistan... I'm hoping I can go one day and do my bit for my Country and Friends... I never called your Government 'Evil' Its Heavy-Handed and that doesn't do them any favors but still I can't blame them really...

P.P.S Looking forward to your rely I'm sure its just gonna be a load of bolloxs about how 'You would have Beaten the Germans and the Japanese on you own' Look forward to it... I'm a bit short of laughs alately... :roll:

bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: You know whats funny about Hitler. He never wanted to invaded the US but declared war on the US anyways. Germany would be like Russia if either of them ever tried to invade the US they might take half the country but they could never take the rest. They would eventually be pushed all the way back to the oceans. Like I said before if some country wants to take over the US the one region they have to wipe out to do it is the south east. there's people here that i know that have over 20 guns. Most of them are high power huning rifle's and the people that has them knows how to use them. (So do I). So it be a infantryman's worst nightmare.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
Tophat
Lieutenant

Post by Tophat »

numerous german and "foreign" scientists have already fled to AMERICA............the rest of you "cannon-fodder" EURO's fall on your swords....<or more likely just rollover and beg>for your Germanic master.

U.S gets the "BOMB"...............in 1946-47.....we have the B-36...............while germany is dying in thousands of sandflea bites....the stupid,soft,cowardly,crazy Americans go on and liberate the world.............................THEN ALL YOU UNGRATEFUL AMERICAN HATING SCUMBAGS BITCH AND REWRITE HISTORY 50 yrs Later!!!!!

:D ......moral......we can't win....because...the Euro's all of you are the real arrogant selfabsorbed bitches you blame Americans for being.

Now go away or I shall taunt you another time,you failed communist wannabe butt-wipers!

Now i really think you have atleast my answer to the easy out "blame America" crap youguys seem to feel compelled to spew,basically we feel the same way about you.Now we can just shelve the jibes and move along or continue this pointless back and forth.No minds are being changed and some animosities are being deepened.

P.s...........I atleast do respect the Russians.......far more than our fairweather allies.I never knew the full extent of European duplicity untill the last 4 yrs events unfolded.
The_Blind_One
Colonel

Post by The_Blind_One »

Tophat u yourself are one of the biggest arrogant son of a bitches the world has evern seen, using your own words u might aswel apply to become the second hitler.

Anyways it was in america's best interest to defeat nazi germany, a united europe vs the united states would mean that the USA would definantly be in some serious trouble and would have a high chance of being defeated. You have to remember that because of all the war loans and **** we gave the USA, their ECONOMY was doubled and was put up to par with european standards, if europe would be defeated than those war loans will NOT be payed and USA would find itself in a war against a united europe with far more resources, tech and far larger army, not only that but europe has a good basic ability to conquer saudie arabia and the rest of asia with combined efforts of the japanese and that would definantly be troublesome for the USA. Besides, USA did alot of trading with europe, europe back then was the USA that USA is now, it was the centre of the world and of financing and whatever pretty much like I said what the USA is now, anyways germans were trying to get self-sufficient that meant that they needed not buy from americans and thus american trade would slowly falter and stop and thus they would not make money, so it was in their best interest to help europe. Americans never cared about europeans (and I don't blame because of what happened to them) but the fact is that it was done out of self-interest so don't try to pin the **** on us saying ''we saved ur but'' while ur really saying ''we saved our but and ur but with it, but thats just a small detail but we expect eternal gratefullness''. Personally I don't care if hitler won, I am off german blood myself so I would be safe :evil:, it would have only been the natural transgression of the world and I can accept that because morals, values and culture are all relavent and not absolute.

Basicly I'm saying you guys did it out of your own interest and I could care less lol.
Thorgrimm
Captain

Post by Thorgrimm »

Sigh, and I thought at least on this forum folks would CHECK their 'facts' before posting drivel like Cpt British and his fellow Euro yank hating folks.

Here we go, I have had this debate before.

It seems you have forgotten the Lend Lease act, the Destroyer sale to the UK, and it seems you have forgotten the USS Reuben James. A shame really when Europeans and especially Brits say things like we did nothing but set on our behinds before we got into WW2. Roosevelt did everything but ignore INTERNATIONAL and US law to get the US into the war.

As for the 'loss' of our fleet at Pearl, well, I don't think the loss of 3 ships was a real big loss. The only total losses were the Arizona, Oklahoma, and the Utah, which BTW was a target ship.

Cpt British, here is something from ole Joe himself about the US capabilities.

It occurred in a toast made by Joseph Stalin during the December 1943, Teheran Conference where the Soviet dictator praised United States manufacturing:
"I want to tell you from the Russian point of view, what the President and the United States have done to win the war. The most important things in this war are machines and the United States is a country of machines. Without the use of those machines we would lose this war." That coming from a hater of the US. Now lets look at some numbers that were produced during WW2.

The Army estimated that the United States sent enough equipment to the United Kingdom and other parts of the British empire, the Soviet Union, France, Italy after it switched sides, China, and other allied and associated states to create 101 U.S.-type divisions which were only classified as infantry divisions, but yet had more halftracks and tanks attached than did Germany's vaunted Panzer divisions.

In 1940 the United States produced 3,309 tanks, versus 1,400 in Britain and 1,450 in Germany. In 1943, however, the United States manufactured 29,500 tanks, more in one year than Germany produced in the entire war from 1939 to 1945. In all, the United States manufactured 88,430 tanks during World War II versus 24,800 in Britain and 24,050 in Germany.

Now lets consider aircraft.In 1939 the United States produced 5,865 aircraft and in 1944 America produced 96,379 airplanes. Between January 1, 1940 and August 14, 1945 the United States manufactured 303,717 and between December 7, 1941 and the Japanese surrender, 274,941. Of these numbers The United States produced 97,810 bombers, Germany 18,235, and the United Kingdom and the Soviet Union produced more than Germany too. The United States produced 99,950 fighters, Germany 53,727, and American fighters were longer ranged, better armed and better armored (after 1943). The United States produced 1.6 times as many aircraft (heavier and longer ranged) than Germany, Italy and,Japan combined. The Soviet Union produced more aircraft than Germany, and the United Kingdom slightly less. But both of the United States's allies consumed millions of tons of American raw materials through Lend-Lease to build aircraft.

Now lets look at shipping. In the last half of 1943, the United States was completing 160 merchant ships per month, and in December that year there were 208 merchant ships completed for a total dead weight tonnage of 2,044,239 tons, and of course more than cargo ships were built. From July 1, 1940 to July 31, 1945 the United States built 64,500 landing craft. Some 6,500 other naval vessels were also built. Navy firepower during the war increased ten fold. The United States built 10 battleships during the war, 8 of them of 35,000 tons or more, and 17 large aircraft carriers (able to carry 100 aircraft or more and displacing more than 27,000 tons), and more than 80 smaller carriers (able to carry from 21 to 45 aircraft), 49 cruisers, and 368 destroyers. In first 6 months of 1944 the United States put more tonnage in the water than the Japanese had in 7 years of war. No country produced as many warships, cargo ships, airplanes, tanks, trucks, jeeps and other munitions as the United States did. We were not called the arsenal of democracy for nothing.

The logistics approach taken by Germany and it's axis partners and the United States drove their casualty figures. While the German military was about the size of that of the United States, the United States out-produced the Germans in trucks seven to one (2.4 million to 350,000). Germany often lugged its supplies around on horse drawn wagons. The United States, because it fought as much of an air war as an infantry war, out-produced the Germans five to one in bombers, 97,810 to 18,225. Moreover American bombers had much greater range, much more carrying capacity, were better armed and better armored. Even in fighter aircraft, the Germans were out-produced two to one, and in transport aircraft almost seven to one.

What did the tidal wave of munitions mean in the end? At the time of Operation OVERLORD, the western allies, on their front, outnumbered Germany 8.5 to 1 in aircraft (the United States by itself 4.5 to one) and within days after June 6, 1944 the allies outnumbered the Germans in tanks 4.5 to 1. In April 1945 the allied superiority in aircraft was greater than 20 to 1. In every dimension that mattered, the United States swamped it's enemies logistically. The war production machine had become so powerful that the United States could launch two massive amphibious assaults, both involving thousands of ships, in June 1944: the assault on Normandy and, later in the month, the attack on Saipan.

As it can be seen by anyone who cares to check, the United States never mobilized more than 40% of it's war making capability and almost certainly could have mobilized even more. That means the US ability to mobilize has always underestimated by their adversaries, and that could be bad for them, after all the United States did indeed drown Germany, Italy and Japan in a sea of munitions at a considerably smaller cost in American lives.

By the end of the war, the United States accounted for 53% of the world's GNP. Also the United States is the only nation to actually INCREASE consumer spending during the war. What all these facts and figures means is that if the Europeans or anybody else foolish enough to try did not conquer completely the United States a few years later, they are truly and well messed. Remember how pissed the average civilian was at the duplicitious Japanese attack on Pearl, do any of you honestly think we would just roll over for a European attack? If you do, then join the list of fools who have underestimated this 'pathetically weak' country.

I always like to see folks underestimate the US capabilities, as it means we have the advantage. I will close with a quote that says it all,
"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, after he found out that the ultimatum was delivered after the attack on Pearl.
Another saying I like is this, Amateurs study tactics, while professionals study logistics. This attitude is best enshrined by being posted in West Point.
Another saying I like that highlights the disappointment a lot of Americans feel by the betrayal of Europe is this,
"In the end it is not the words of our enemies we will remember, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King.

@The Blind One, you disgust me. My father was a Panzermanner in WW2. He hated the ***** and Hitler and everything they stood for. You are a disgrace to the German nation, saying garbage like you would not care if Hitler won. Go bury your head in shame you poor excuse for a German. As for your 'German' blood, it seems that idiots like you still have not figured out we are ONE SPECIES! Only man-made culture seperates us.

Thorgrimm
Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis, Frater Infinitas
Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Return to “Diplomacy - State Department”