Peace test - Qatar vs Israel -war to peace photo documented

Discussion about the Diplomacy System in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Peace test - Qatar vs Israel -war to peace photo documented

Post by tkobo »

Step one reguires you actually be at war :lol:
In this step withdrawl your forces to a safe distance so no combat will take place for a reasonable time period.

Also i waited til i could finish off Israel with little work, having taken most of the land they possed before our war and having laid waste to many ,many, many,of thier units.This was to hopefully make the case more extreme.

Step 2:Smother the buggers(buggers refers to anyone you are at war with IN THE GAME) with kindness (lots of pro thier side offers).

Do as many as it takes.And if your low on money- offer tech,units,resources , etc.... The key is to make sure it has a value and that you offer it for free.

Step 3: Make sure you have smothered them with kindness enough,than proceed to the real diplomacy (getting peace) at hand(step 4).

Step 4:Make the opening off of cease fire

Step 4a: Be happy :-)

Now at this point I would have gone and made peace.But oddly the treaty of peace doesnt show as an option.

However all the normal options are there.So i can jump right into a full alliance with Israel if i wanted to at this point.

Also note that Israels Civilian rating towards me is indeed going up and i have not offered any of the really nice treaties like -free flow of labor-free trade-open immagration/emmigration-embassy-etc...

This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM

Return to “Diplomacy - State Department”