Here's a tip (WM Rating)

Discussion about the Diplomacy System in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Alexender00
Sergeant

Here's a tip (WM Rating)

Post by Alexender00 »

Here's something that I discovered while playing about WM ratings.

Here's my situation:
Map: North America
Player: Canada
Type: Complete Victory

Here's my situation: I'm allied with mexico, central americas and carabians. I'm neutral with the 3 USA factions. Now the 3 factions are warring with each others for a long long time. My Caius Belli bar with Western USA is full (100%) and my economy is stagning so I decide to just get over the WM and attack Western US. Now my rating went down but not as much as expected in the circumtances. (WUS as delighted with WM) My rating went form 90 to 87% and slowly (but the game itself is slow so... (2300 units on the battle field can bogg down even my 3,2 P4 with R9800pro) So my game down to 85% after a while but when the Western USA had lost Seattle, SLC and a few other big cities, Northen USA turned on me... I thought "Crap! Just what my WM rating needed!" but then I looked at the rating... Jumped back up to 100% and stayed there! So my tips is simply:

You don't have to wait to declear war as long as your belli is full. Is another player attacks you, it SHOULD goes back up (it did for me I swear!)
Decimatus
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Decimatus »

It is one of those "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" deals. The WM got more pissed at N. US for attacking you than it did when you attacked W. US, so the WM cuddled up with you. :)
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

I also experienced the slow down, but on the world map. my AMD 3000+ athlon cant cope with it all. No problems with Far cry, Doom 3, Cossacks but this one is giving me head aches when looking at it and try to scroll through it.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Here's a tip on making the WM love u. If u got a nuke and can launch it then nuke one of the cities in the WM region. I tell u they really love u :wink: :lol:

Bergsjaeger= mountain hunter

Return to “Diplomacy - State Department”