Update 2 and WM...

Discussion about the Diplomacy System in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

The_Lightning_Count
Warrant Officer

Update 2 and WM...

Post by The_Lightning_Count »

OK! I managed to get ceasefires and peace with all the regions I was at war at. Even after I did that, World Market approval of me only went up 1% (from 8 to 9). This was a game saved before the patch and this is the situation after update 2. Then someone broke peace, declared war on me and my rating fell down to 3%!

Ok! What the heck do I do? I can manage peace with the other regions now but is my relations with the WM irreparable? I had the bug where the WM approval of your nation sinks really fast before the patch. Is there any way to save it or will I have to start a new game? This was my most favorite game and I don't want it to be unplayable. :-(
The_Lightning_Count
Warrant Officer

I restarted the game and I started giving gifts to barcelona to lower their causus belli towards me. What I found out was that it lowered my causus belli towards them while theirs stayed the same. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

I noticed that my WM rating was much lower than some of the neighbours, so I increased my social security (to what was recommended). I think that did the trick and my WM rating climbed slowly.
The_Lightning_Count
Warrant Officer

ahhh will try that, thx
The_Lightning_Count
Warrant Officer

Well, the rating fell anyways with improved DAR and Social Spending. Also I gave everyone money and researched only supportive technologies. Yup, and the rating still fell from 15% to 4% so I bought as much petroleum as I could and then declared war against everyone in a fit of rage. They expelled me from the World Market (to hell with them :P). I finished off Barcelona and Madrid then charged on towards Marseilles and Paris before running out of fuel. I knew I wouldn't win because of the World Market but I decided to go down swinging. I actually came very close to finishing off paris and marseilles. But the pre-patch World Market bug was just too cheap. Ah well, that ends that.
chris953
Warrant Officer

Post by chris953 »

I play with the demo and the update 2. I bought the play on May 05 at Amazon and I still do not have it. If you could say to the guy who leads it to me to the oar to go more quickly. :evil: :evil:
That's not the problem.
I play with Portugal. At the start I get a 90 % WM approval. Then Barcelona attack me and near after Madrid. I have a 34% DAR. And after Paris attack me my WM is about 23 %.
I can't understand why. My minister say to me that's because my war are too long, we are in 2014, but it's the same thing for Barcelona and Madrid and I can see that they have no problem with the WM.

Where I'm wrong ?
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Post by Legend »

This is a side note but which Amazon did you order the game from?

I ask because we only recently confirmed that Amazon US has our game (about a week or so) and that Amazon France does not have our game yet.
chris953
Warrant Officer

Post by chris953 »

My Amazon is Amazon.fr and now I hope I can play the real game and not the demo in july

Return to “Diplomacy - State Department”