WorldMarket

Discussion about the Diplomacy System in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

mgp
Corporal

WorldMarket

Post by mgp »

Short questian: Whats the best tactic or how can you improve the WM subsidy rate??

I´m playing as S. Africa and still have trouble with the WM and don´t know why!! I have updated with the latest patch :-)
Borodin
Lieutenant

Re: WorldMarket

Post by Borodin »

mgp wrote:Short questian: Whats the best tactic or how can you improve the WM subsidy rate??
Enact very social humane policies both at home and abroad (ie, no invading).
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

Yup, the social policies are important. A good Civilian approval is important, as is a peaceful foreign policy.

But the 'Subsidy Rate' sometimes does not move very much - it is scenario-dependent, and some scenarios/regions are not designed with a a substantial subsidy level.

-- George.
Tedger
Corporal

Post by Tedger »

Hiya, I am playing as Iran in Mideast campaing map... currently my goverment form is cummunism(?). I had WM approval rate 70% right after Iraq attacked me. I sued for cease fire and peace many times to no success and I have lotsa diplomatic ties to nations around the region.. still CB values towards me are on the rise. So... I was forced to go on offensive and annexed Iraq, since it looks like Turkey will DOW me anyways and I dont want to fight two enemies at once. Now I have 3 enemies waiting to DOW on me... Syria, SA and Turkey :P. Saudi-Arabia can be contained with little effort and so is Syria since its fighting Israe, but Turkey will cause me considerable headache.

Now I am just waiting to see who invades me first and I am building up my economy and fortifying borders.

Treaties: I have all but mutual, defense and alliance with most nations in region. Yes... Saudi-Arabia I have NA pact.. will attack me I know because I just got DOW from them :P (rolling game behind)

My approval rate is 30.

Questions and problems:

How high dom. app rate must be to gain WM approval rate back up?

Why does other regions CB rise even though I hvae lotsa diplomatic actions with em?

Return to “Diplomacy - State Department”