Diplomacy Threats...

Discussion about the Diplomacy System in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Diplomacy Threats...

Post by CptBritish »

I no its said in the FAQ that the enemy will be more infulenced if u research cruise missle and the such but in the diplomacy message will u be able to say things like 'Make peace or i nuke your country back to the Stone Age' for instance if u have nukes or i'll bomb your country into the ground' if u have airsuperiority for in war time or Basic threats (like in Imperium Galatica) like a trade agreement and the such e.g 'Give me the Uranium trade rights or you'll find your country at war with us'.

Also there should be possible penalitys for this like they might report u to the WM or they could tell other countries of ur 'Forceful Diplomacy'
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
BattleGoat
General
Human: Yes

Post by BattleGoat »

Against AI regions, you'll be able to use the Emoticons to indicate whether an offer is threatening or benign, and against other humans you'll be able to include text. Although you won't be able to report a threat to others in a Single Player game, we often are forwarding EMails in Multi Player games to others so that they know what's going on! Makes for a lot of extra fun when you forward an email to Player A that you got from Player B telling you that they are about to attack Player A :)
- David

Return to “Diplomacy - State Department”