New Expoilt with version 5

Find support, discuss issues, report in game bugs found here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

high empty
Captain

New Expoilt with version 5

Post by high empty »

Having gotten rid of the bribing somoene into a state of peace with your ( throw money at them)

You can now when someone at war with you and they still like you a bit, you can offer them some units tech and and ceasefire/ peacetreaty in return for nothing. Now if your under bombardment. They can accept, and then your relations to you improve, and since your still under art bombardment you can get attack and it breaks the peace, you can do this for 1-10 times in a row and then you can get a formal allaince with them.

Seems to be the only way that i found to end a war, other then just killing thme all.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Well there is another exploit to get peace but not going to say what it is. :D And there is other exploits I know that I believe no one else knows unless they found out what they are themselves.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

" in return for nothing" this implies to me you mean a one sided ceasefire/peacetreaty treaty ?

IE you are not asking them for the same treaty in return ?
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
high empty
Captain

Post by high empty »

tkobo wrote:" in return for nothing" this implies to me you mean a one sided ceasefire/peacetreaty treaty ?

IE you are not asking them for the same treaty in return ?
Right, they accept, and then break it you gain, rep ( as your a peace givers) they loose Rep.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Good find. That does sound like an odd one.

Should one sided peace treaties even exist ?
If they do exist, and their side was not the side who agreed to it,are they really even breaking it by attacking ?

Seems very questionable all around :lol:
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

well seen this too. Course i caused it. blew up a base. gained a ceasefire then my former enemy deployed units out of the invisible base and caused another war. got another ceasefire and then everyone loved me.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.

Return to “SR2010 Support”