Hydro raw material shortage

Find support, discuss issues, report in game bugs found here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

red
General

Hydro raw material shortage

Post by red »

New Update 5 game, US West as Northwest: activating one of the region's deactivated hydro plants causes a raw material shortage, apparently in water. :) It has no material effect thatI see and dissapears after a few days, but will occur on any activation in this game (though it did not immediately occur in a new game, the only apparent difference in situations being that in my game I am near demand, whereas at the beginning there is excess capacity light-blued and presumably the new plant was not used).
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

I tried what you said, started as NW in W and activated hydro plant @ x-32, y-25. No rae material shortage a full week in. Do you have a savegame on this? (preferably before creating the shortage...)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
red
General

Post by red »

I have one I can send. Did you make sure to have demand at/over capacity? I said it in a really round-about way, but it doesn't show if it's not used.

I sent the savegame. Begins on 21 June with raw material shortage showing from last activation, but that dissapears on 22 June, so on that day activate one of the four grayed-out hydro plants, and watch the shortage come up again on 23 June.

Return to “SR2010 Support”