Missing Panels and Stuff

Find support, discuss issues, report in game bugs found here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

commanderandrew
Sergeant

Missing Panels and Stuff

Post by commanderandrew »

Im missing some major panels such as... The Offensive Ops, Intelligence Ops, some ROE options, Chem and Bio weapons, my ministers dont give a **** about the contry, i cant arrest them, i'm also missing some Treaty abilitys (such as the Share R&D choice), etc.
...Help... :-? :-( 8_
BigStone
General

Post by BigStone »

Sorry those things aren't implemented (yet) into the game....
NO MORE NOISY FISH [unless they are green & furiously]
I HAVE STILL A FISH IN MY EAR
commanderandrew
Sergeant

...Lazy...Great... I now have to forget all i read in the Manuel. :cry:
BigStone
General

Post by BigStone »

Nope... the things you've mentioned aren't (IMHO) adding
much to the gameplay....
So don't worry .. just play the game as it is now.
And i can promise , you won't be dissapointed... :-)
NO MORE NOISY FISH [unless they are green & furiously]
I HAVE STILL A FISH IN MY EAR
onerobot
Warrant Officer

Re: ...

Post by onerobot »

commanderandrew wrote:...Lazy...Great... I now have to forget all i read in the Manuel. :cry:
We've all gone through this at some point and yes, the game is missing a few things, with the most significant being the majority of the Ops section. Fortunately I think that there is more than enough game to keep you interested for a long time, and that excluding features completely instead of implementing them in a broken or unbalanced manner was a wise choice.

If you're still missing the lost features, SR1936 should be implementing them in some form (with the exception of NBCs, of course).
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Re: ... Missing Panels and Stuff

Post by Legend »

onerobot wrote:
commanderandrew wrote:...Lazy...Great... I now have to forget all i read in the Manuel. :cry:
We've all gone through this at some point and yes, the game is missing a few things, with the most significant being the majority of the Ops section. Fortunately I think that there is more than enough game to keep you interested for a long time, and that excluding features completely instead of implementing them in a broken or unbalanced manner was a wise choice.

If you're still missing the lost features, SR1936 should be implementing them in some form (with the exception of NBCs, of course).
FYI - SR1936 is not on the design table yet. We have mentioned plans but that's all they are right now..

As for "missing features" and "missing areas" of the GUI... we've posted about it many times before that it was the plan to have more intel and ops in the game but made the decision to cut it after the manual was created. It was a decision of gameplay to pull those items for SR2010 but we do have some iideas floating around our heads for future titles. There are some people who like how miltary our game is and other people who would rather have more to do, while watching their miltary run on it's own.

Enjoy the game commanderandrew
commanderandrew
Sergeant

Ok sounds good. Nuttun More to say.

Return to “SR2010 Support”