Update 4 over localized (russian) Supreme Ruler

Find support, discuss issues, report in game bugs found here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Khae
Corporal

Update 4 over localized (russian) Supreme Ruler

Post by Khae »

Greetings!
Is there any possibility to install original Update 4 over russian version of Supreme Ruler? The localized version of the game is not recognized by the update installer.
OF course, it seems to be a task for our local publisher (Akella), but it is also clear to me that they are not going to adapt the patch to the russian version of the game. :evil: And the updates are crucial for the gameplay.

Could you please tell if there is any solution of that issue?

With best regards,

Khae
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

There is currenlty no solution for this. During the translation Akella made the game incompatible with update 4. We have asked them about their intentions for update 5 but they have not answered us as of yet.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Khae
Corporal

Post by Khae »

Thank you for your time and attention, Chris!

So, this seems to be the principle position of Akella to ignore the requests about the patch not only from the users, but, as it is clear now, also from the developers. All our attempts to speak with them just led to nothing. No answer at all.

It is a great pity for all russian legal game-owners...

There is still a hope they will consider making Update 5 compatible with the local version.

Best Regards.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

I will ask a little further on this during the week, perhaps there has been some new communications on this front. I will check into it during the week.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Sayar
Private

Post by Sayar »

Balthagor wrote:I will ask a little further on this during the week, perhaps there has been some new communications on this front. I will check into it during the week.
I have the same problem.
I install legal copy from russian localizer, and then install patch - and now i see all units as white blocks.

Is there any solution?

Return to “SR2010 Support”