don't see any unit. update3

Find support, discuss issues, report in game bugs found here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

NYURDRMS
Sergeant

Post by NYURDRMS »

Hey Guys,

Mine is working fine. I have an ATI x700 using the Cat 5.7 drivers. Maybe the newer ATI drivers are causing a problem.

Good luck, update looks great.

Chad
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Think its the new drivers too. I'm having no problems seeing my units and buildings. Kinda off topic though. I noticed the ping sound right after loading saves and going into scenarios seems to be cut real short. I mean u have to be listening for it just to heard it. Other than that i haven't noticed anything wrong with the game.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
pedronius
Private

Post by pedronius »

Hi Chris, I have the same problem. I had installed SR2010, the applied Update 2 and everything was fine&dandy. Now I updated it (patch 3) and I can't see any units or structures. Then I uninstalled the game. After reinstalling it and having apllied patch 3, the problem remains. I'm sending you an e-mail with the dx-diag system info file as an attachment. I'd apreciate your help.

Bst regads: Peter
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Got the e-mail, thanks. Replied.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

I loaded the patch, graphics work fine for me.

BUT

Ive noticed that when i load some savegames the text for the mission no longer shows on the screen on the left under the map.

I dont know if this is update related or if it was always this way and i just never noticed before.

I loaded up a savegame for the German advance mission and it no longer had the text for the mission.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

This should only occur with savegames created before update 3. If you start a new savegame with update 3, the text should show properly.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
IronDuke
Corporal

Post by IronDuke »

hi there,

first, a great game you got here, i liked the demo very much.

but, as i´m wondering whether to buy the full game (pretty expensive here in germany) i thought i could have the same problem with the graphics as the users above; mainly because i also had the mentioned issue with the nvidia drivers in the demo.

could this be a problem?

thx

ID :wink:
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

We've had ppl on various video cards, it is nothing to do with that. Also, of all those who have e-mailed me, no one has e-mailed back saying it was still a problem. This is not a bug in the program.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
pdxracerboy
Corporal

Post by pdxracerboy »

yeah i found the problem and fixed mine chris. thanks for the update BG awesome game made even better.
boon_9702
Sergeant

Can't see the units and building

Post by boon_9702 »

Hi guys,

I finally get the update, but now I can't see the i unit or the building. Did I do something wrong? I had see a dxgiag file via email to chris? This is frustrating after waited so long for the update. Please let me know what is the problems soonest. You help and cooperation will be much appreciated.

George Geczy
General

Re: Can't see the units and building

Post by George Geczy »

boon_9702 wrote:I finally get the update, but now I can't see the i unit or the building. Did I do something wrong? I had see a dxgiag file via email to chris? This is frustrating after waited so long for the update. Please let me know what is the problems soonest. You help and cooperation will be much appreciated.
As Chris posted earlier in this thread, you will need to send him an email directly and he can help you resolve the problem. He will need some details about your install configuration that are best handled through direct email.

chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Just got up and found five more e-mails, replied to all. If anyone is still having problems, be sure and drop me an e-mail

chris@battlegoat.com
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Vek
Corporal

I also have this bug

Post by Vek »

I also have this bug;
I have just send mail whith dxdiag.txt
Please help.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Got it, replied back.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Tiamatz
Private

Post by Tiamatz »

Sir, i also was considering buying the game. But i have an ATI card. Now i know i will have problems with these graphics, since this problem is showing up with NVIDIA & ATI cards. And i think it is VERY strange that you would not post the solutions that helped the other people out.

Because this gives a lot more administration to do then let the people try the solutions you put on the forum. I liked the Demo, but rigt now i am doubting about ordering the game. like someone said before, it is not cheap, and who knows that other things will go the same.

Return to “SR2010 Support”