don't see any unit. update3

Find support, discuss issues, report in game bugs found here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Deitrus
Warrant Officer

Post by Deitrus »

Last edited by Deitrus on Oct 11 2005, edited 1 time in total.
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Post by Legend »

You can also send me (or Balthagor) a Private Message and I can send you a reply.
kpars
Corporal

Post by kpars »

Hi,

This is my first post and sadly its about this problem, I bought the game last week from Amazon and after installing the game and the latest patch or update I could never really play the game due to this. So I checked this forum and found out about sending the emails and I already sent an email with a DXdiag.txt file and I was asked about my CD key (wonder why you did not ask this from beginning). This morning I again sent the DXdiag.txt with my CD Key and I know it has not been that long but I have yet to hear from anyone. Could you share the solution in the forum so people like me don't have to wait so long and keep playing email tags?? I know you keep saying its not a general problem, but what does it hurt if you share the general solution? Wouldn't that be better for the company too?

Also is this a problem with the game/ specific graphics cards? Is there any other patch I have to download ( I thought I did download the latest patch 4.3.1 from strategy first site). Do I have to uninstall and reinstall in a different manner? Do you need any other info other than what I have provided with the dxdiag.txt? Maybe people who have their problems fixed can help.

Any help is appreciated...

KP
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

Sorry if there have been delays in getting back to people's emails this past weekend, it is a holiday (Canadian Thanksgiving) and some of our staff have taken a bit of time off.

The 'white blocks graphics' issue is related to the original installation of the game. To narrow down the problem we need information from people that cannot be posted here on the forum, such as the CD Key involved, and then we can help people resolve the issue individually.

-- George.
Deitrus
Warrant Officer

Post by Deitrus »

Last edited by Deitrus on Oct 11 2005, edited 2 times in total.
Deitrus
Warrant Officer

Post by Deitrus »

Last edited by Deitrus on Oct 11 2005, edited 1 time in total.
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

Why dont you state here what is needed to be send via pm?
Why do you need the Cd key to correct the problem?
Do you need to send some sort of dxdiag?

Weird you dont state it here...
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

Deitrus wrote:One more thing, i assume that saved games will not work with update three? I want to continue my world domination tour. :-)
All previous savegames should work fine with Update 3. The only exception is some savegames that may have been 'corrupted' due to a prior bug, such as the economy-out-of-control bug. But normal savegames will work no problem.
Why dont you state here what is needed to be send via pm?
Why do you need the Cd key to correct the problem?
Do you need to send some sort of dxdiag? Weird you dont state it here...
This is one of those 'every case is a bit different' things, and so we need to get information on the installation on a case-by-case basis. But as I mentioned above, knowing the CD-Key is generally the first step to helping us narrow down what the problem is with the initial installation version.

-- George.
Deitrus
Warrant Officer

Post by Deitrus »

I will not offer help any longer nor am I releasing any upcoming mods to the game. sorry.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post about units not appearing.

Post by Balthagor »

EDIT : Removed post that should have been a private msg.
Last edited by Balthagor on Oct 13 2005, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Baloogan
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Baloogan »

Deitrus wrote:
I will not offer help any longer nor am I releasing any upcoming mods to the game. sorry.

:lol:
Missiles!! Nukes!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Baloogan wrote:
Deitrus wrote:

:lol:
Actually I chatted with Deitrus and it was a missunderstanding, he'll be around again. All is good.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
beatbox
Private

White Box

Post by beatbox »

I have this problem. Is there a generic problem with all Nividia T4200 vid cards? Could some one please post some sort of solution as there is no clear solution to this problem on this forum.
IronDuke
Corporal

Post by IronDuke »

hi there,

got the same problem. what are the details you need and where can i send them to?

thx

ID
Ashbery76
Major

Post by Ashbery76 »

I'm another one effected by this problem. :roll:

Return to “SR2010 Support”