Strength Bar

Find support, discuss issues, report in game bugs found here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

HercMighty
Warrant Officer

Strength Bar

Post by HercMighty »

This strength bar covering unit names is getting very annoying. I use the side panels (these are great as they give you a lot of information) on and there is way more than enough room for the strength bar to move over. You need to upgrade this forum so we can post screen shots without having web space.

Screenshot:

I have also seen the problem other places in the game as mentioned in another thread. Those places I think the strength bar maybe have to be removed or make the space bigger. But I am tired of trying to read a unit name and having it covered up.
Last edited by HercMighty on May 14 2005, edited 1 time in total.
imnotthatwierd
Captain

Post by imnotthatwierd »

what if u upload an image to an image hoster, like http://www.imageshack.us/
then u post the url address of your screenshot on the forum
HercMighty
Warrant Officer

Post by HercMighty »

Thanks for the link!

The screenshot above isn't to bad, but I have seen others that are worse. On the unit pop-up screens I have seen where for a unit that can be transported and clicking on "available transports" and the strength bar will almost completely cover the unit name.
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

Yeah, as I mentioned in another thread, there are places where the columns are thin and the strength bars overlap - when we had that situation, our choice was to leave out the bars or else let it overlap, and we went with the second choice.

We can take a look for the next update if we can make some of the thinner lists a bit wider to help with this look.

-- George.

Return to “SR2010 Support”