WM equipment

Find support, discuss issues, report in game bugs found here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

aegisx
Colonel

Post by aegisx »

another offer to the west :) (update) and another (update) 2 more offers, within a minute of each other
imnotthatwierd
Captain

Post by imnotthatwierd »

they must be billions in debt if they are actually buying all these
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

When a scenario is designed, each region is assigned various levels of diplomatic and regional approval... A region with high world market approval that also has a strong justification ('belli bar') to attack another region can often get away with it and not hurt their diplomatic standing too much.

They do sound like they have a love-in with West PA, but in that scenario they may already be pre-disposed towards that.

We'll take a look at the scenario design and see if that may need to be toned down or not.

-- George.
aegisx
Colonel

Post by aegisx »

k, I got no WM offers after the war started, while thats when they got loads...
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

We will try and look into that but there are so many factors that could be causing this. We would need a copy of the savegame.

chris@battlegoat.com
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
aegisx
Colonel

Post by aegisx »

sent a saved game
aegisx
Colonel

Post by aegisx »

Also interesting... when the game was over and I won the vote. They had probably 30 units huddled around their base (possibly from all those WM offers). These could have been used against me...

They also had no cash when it ended, $0. That could be a result of buying all the equipment maybe? Everything of their was in the toilet DAR, MAR etc... I had only taken a little less then half the state.
aegisx
Colonel

Post by aegisx »

The WM is killing me! ;) I keep seeing them offer equipment to my opponents! They are buying, because thanks to radar stations I can see pretty far. They have sold Maryland C5 Galaxy's, F14's and other fighters, The skies of DC are swarming with them... they are all flying around for some reason. I have not had an offer and my WM rating keeps slipping, not sure why.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

No, the F-14s and C5s where either built or part of their opening inventory. I don't think Maryland gets offers of US equipment from the world market. Each region has specific region codes from which WM offers are taken. Most US maps are offere Europen designs.

Got the file, I'll see about looking at it during next week.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
aegisx
Colonel

Post by aegisx »

Does saying no to the WM offers dissuade them from offering them in the future?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

no, no impact on the offers they will send in the future.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “SR2010 Support”