Quick Question

Find support, discuss issues, report in game bugs found here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ord4511
Lieutenant

Quick Question

Post by ord4511 »

Hello i have recently purchased supreme ruler 2010 and im waiting for it to be delivered, after playing supreme ruler 2020 which is one of my best games i though id give the first in the series a go. But after ordering it i noticed that it says on the delivery bill that it is published by black bean studios and not battlegoat, is it the same game. I also noticed that the cover of the box online is a picture of two generals facing each other and not the blue background one with missles on it like on the battlegoat site. Have I purchased the right game
Peace through Conquest
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Quick Question

Post by Balthagor »

Black Bean was the European distributor and they made their own box design. Yes, it's the game you thought you were buying :)

Be sure to grab the update during the install.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

yea, i got the same copy, and it does work, its like 1 update off the latest version.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
ord4511
Lieutenant

Post by ord4511 »

Thanks for the info info looking forward to playing it.
Peace through Conquest
ord4511
Lieutenant

Post by ord4511 »

Oh by the way just thought id let you know i originaly tried to order the game throught the battlegoat web site but when it came to choosing delivery method it says select one when you click on the down arrow to see what options there are there are no delivery methods available preventing me from completing the order just thought id let you know because you might be losing sales because of this, or it just might be that im in the uk, thanks for the great games keep up the brilliant work. :-)
Peace through Conquest

Return to “SR2010 Support”