Creating new scenario and question about exporting.

Using Supreme Ruler's Map Editor you can modify existing scenarios or design your own. Discuss your scenarios being developed and find design and map editor assistance inside this forum. Also discuss combining regions and the steps to create missions.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

sereemotorcycle
Sergeant

Creating new scenario and question about exporting.

Post by sereemotorcycle »

I am new to the game.
I create a new simple scenario. Now there are files
.gam .gmc .map in custom foulder and It's playable .

1.What is the function of CSV? It's(world/terfile/techtree/srunit).csv isn't it?

2.How to add new countries , remove all unit?

3.If u have many oils , How do u export it? I select auto export surplus but it seem nothing happen.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

1. Terfile has the informaiton about each type of terrain, SRUnits.CSV is the equipment file and Techtree.csv is, not surprisingly, the techtree

2. To add a country you need to make changes in the Configuration Variables file which is also saved as a .CSV file. To remove all units use the edit Scenario/Upgrades info in the mapeditor. There is a button for Clear All Units which will empty the map.

3. I don't really understand what you mean, this isn't really a modding question. If you set it to auto export the minister will try and sell the stock. Maybe no one in that scenario is importing oil...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Design Scenarios, Grouping Regions, Creating Missions”