CSV files for Europe scenario

Using Supreme Ruler's Map Editor you can modify existing scenarios or design your own. Discuss your scenarios being developed and find design and map editor assistance inside this forum. Also discuss combining regions and the steps to create missions.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

CSV files for Europe scenario

Post by Uriens »

Would it be possible to get CSV files for all regions in Europe scenario after next update? I plan to make 2 additional versions of that scenario but I can't do it without CSV files.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

Thanks.

But will scenario have some changes after next update? I don't wan't to start anything that will get obsolite after update.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I think so, but I don't remember if we made changes since the last update or not. You could start your work on the variables file, that hasn't changed.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Legend
General

Post by Legend »

When you complete the new maps, you could see if you could post them on the supremewiki - http://www.supremewiki.com/ - that is if you want to share them.
The_Blind_One
Colonel

Post by The_Blind_One »

If I were u guys I'd make a big sticky with all the tutorials AND all the posted scenario files, should really help the starters :-) (cause soon u'll have a new influx of people from europe 8))
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Don't see why new players would need the scenario files and the tutorials are available inside the game...

You lost me here...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
The_Blind_One
Colonel

Post by The_Blind_One »

Balthagor wrote:Don't see why new players would need the scenario files and the tutorials are available inside the game...

You lost me here...
Because it promotes modding of ur game, modding is like a seperate game altogether nowadays. If people see they can mod the game, they will try and create new scenario's, new scenario's are nice for players. Player will like it. Will like ur game more. Will promote it more. More people will buy it.

well u don't have to do it...it's not my money 8)
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

New players still aren't likely to start making mods (even with all the scenario configuration files we've made available I think only red has made a new map) it's the exprerienced ones that do that kind of stuff and I'm completly confused what the tutorials have to do with making scenarios 8_ ???
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: well I been playing the game awhile and haven't touched the scenario editor yet nor do I know where to being in making a mod. I know one I like to make if I knew how.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
The_Blind_One
Colonel

Post by The_Blind_One »

CSV file for WWIII scenario plz :D btw, kudo's to you on the map, it looks great.

btw...what buttons do I need to press so I can quickly switch between regions while playing the game without reloading? I forgot how to do it ???
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Ctrl+H when cheats are one.

Will work on the CSV for WWIII. and thanks ;)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Design Scenarios, Grouping Regions, Creating Missions”