In-Game Grouped Regions

Using Supreme Ruler's Map Editor you can modify existing scenarios or design your own. Discuss your scenarios being developed and find design and map editor assistance inside this forum. Also discuss combining regions and the steps to create missions.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

If you'd like to make variations of existing maps or extra maps, we certainly will take submissions and anything that is sufficiently complete we can make available for download (maybe even on the wiki if it ever returns :-? )

As for the equation, if you have a simpler one that still matches the proportions let me know. I had to do that 45 times for the game...

I suppose I could have put it in excel...
Could we get some ingame way of grouping regions?
We considered this idea at one point but the interface that would be needed was just too complex.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
ozmono2005
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ozmono2005 »

what I did didn't account for realistic km per hex scaling just scaling the preportions of the map properly

PS when I've done with my first additional scenerio to existing campaign I'll send it to you and you can probably even tell me how to improve the ones following that.

But I haven't even started making one yet and I intend for it to fit in with the campaigns and be stastically accurate. So I'll do some game/real world research first but first thing I'm happy with the first one I send it to you and if wiki back online I'll post it there under a section for scenerios of that kind
ozmono2005
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ozmono2005 »

on a semi unrelated issue, did you write that editor? if so does that make you a microsoft itern? if not who is the microsoft intern? if there is no microsoft intern why does the document pretend to be written by a microsoft intern?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

... I have no idea what you're talking about ???

The editor was a combined effort, the documentation was me. None of us worked for Microsoft...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
ozmono2005
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ozmono2005 »

sorry :oops:

I must have mixed up your document with another :roll: I don't know why I thought it said that

sorry :oops:
Eric Larsen
Colonel

How About This?

Post by Eric Larsen »

Legend wrote:If anyone would like us to create any groupings for future updates, let us know what they are in an easy to read format.

Scenario: World
Groupings: 4 players
S. America + N. America,
Europe + Russia,
Mideast + Africa + India/Pakistan, and
South Asia + Oceania

(We will post some groupings document shortly)
Legend,
How about a two-player World scenario like this?

Scenario- World
Groupings 2 players
North America with South America under it, and
Europe with all the other regions under it

Will this make just two unified regions?
Thanks,

Eric Larsen

Return to “Design Scenarios, Grouping Regions, Creating Missions”