cant access a scenario through the editor :(

Using Supreme Ruler's Map Editor you can modify existing scenarios or design your own. Discuss your scenarios being developed and find design and map editor assistance inside this forum. Also discuss combining regions and the steps to create missions.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

tboy21
Major

cant access a scenario through the editor :(

Post by tboy21 »

I have copied all the files of Mideast scenario (GMT GMC MAP GAM and even PNG) to /custom folderand when i try to load it just returns the the world map with fog of war.

that have I done wrong?

p.s my game is original and works just fine(english version with update 4.4.1.2) but the map editor doesnt :(
No surrender after nuking PLS!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

You should check out the tutorials and mapeditor documentation available at http://www.supremeruler2010.com/srcustom.php The required location for some of the files has changed since the original documentation was written. I suspect the problem is your GMT file is not in the proper directory.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: cant access a scenario through the editor :(

Post by Balthagor »

I haven't looked at this files in about 8 years. No idea at this point...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
SixthtySixthSix
Lieutenant

Re: cant access a scenario through the editor :(

Post by SixthtySixthSix »

Was wondering if there is an archive of this forum and all of the online reference materials for game modding somewhere, as SupremeRuler2010.COM is forbidden/gone and the online wiki is broken after page 1, i.e. any page after 1 cannot be accessed for some reason... ?
Your mouse has moved. The system has to be updated for the changes to take effect. Restart now?

Return to “Design Scenarios, Grouping Regions, Creating Missions”