adding to the long list of questions you guys have been kind enough to answer
1) I launched an amphibous assault on one of my enemies to open up a rear front. Assault went well despite the lack of aircover but I pounded their positions with cruise missiles from my destroyers to soften up their positions. I established my beach head with my marines but failed to capture a port (which I am dearly paying for now!). My units on the ground have run out fuel and are now quickly running out of supplies as well. I have plenty of supply trucks on the ground but within 24 hours of deployment they ran out of fuel and supplies as well!!!! They're basically sitting ducks. I sent over supply ships and LCT's thinking somehow I would be able to transfer supplies but haven't figured out how.
Is there any way of doing this keeping in mind I don't have a port to which my supply ships can go to??
2) In the event I have to extract my units is it possible to load units on a troop carrier without them having to go to a port. I selected the advance option and clicked on the troop carrier but found that my troops were heading to the nearest port which is in enemy hands.
I take it I need a port to do the above?
3) I then tried using choppers on board my LCT to extract the badly mauled units. I can only load one unit at a time on the chopper and then ferried them to the LCT.
Is it possible to unload the unit on the LCT and then send the chopper to pick up more units until the LCT has reached full cargo capacity?
Not related to military and ops so apologies in advance for sticking it in the wrong thread
1) Can any one confirm that the condition % of a factory/farm/powerplant/mine improves over time? If so is there a cap on the condition % which I then assume will mean you will have to build more to meet demand?
2) For some strange reason there is a note on my power generation tab that says raw material shortage but doesn't actually say which raw material there is a shortage off like say for example in the consumer goods tab it says raw material shortage of industrial goods.
There is a demand for 1 trillion mhw of electricity (i know this figure is completely out of whack!! like petroleum where I need 3 trillion barrels of oil?!) I am producing 900 bln mhw of electricity and have the capacity to produce 1.1 trillion mhw after reactiviating the dreaded coal and petrol power plants which i have done but for some strange reason it still says raw material shortage and is affecting my power generation.
Have any of the experienced players ever come across this?