Carrier building problem

Talk and Learn about the military aspects of the game.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

yinggong
Corporal

Carrier building problem

Post by yinggong »

After I built number of CVN-76 Nimitz Variant, it disappeared from the build list. I then researched the conv large carrier, it showed up on the list. but CVN-76 Nimitz Variant still not there. And I never saw the research option for CVN-79 or CVN-81, even though I was in control of N America and with tech level of 122. Am I missing something here or anybody else has the same issue?
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

I'm betting it's been replaced with something else...

In the tank icon menu, there's a button (3rd or fourth button I think) that filters what you can see on the build lists..."show replaced items" is one of those filter buttons...
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

If you have gotten far enough it may also be considered "obsolete". There is a filter in the same place to show obsolete units.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
yinggong
Corporal

Post by yinggong »

The only carrier in my build list was the conv large carrier. I had no more carrier (not CVN-79 or 81) in my research list. I thought CVN-79 or 81 is US, so I should be able to built it. Conv large carrier should be obsolete before these according to the tech level.
yinggong
Corporal

Post by yinggong »

The only unit filter I know is at the unit build panel. It can be check or uncheck. but I when I did it, it does not seem to do anything. If there is a obsolete filter some where else, where is it?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Defense dept - units - filters.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Military - Defense and Operations Departments”