How to cross borders during peacetime

Talk and Learn about the military aspects of the game.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

demikeman
Corporal

How to cross borders during peacetime

Post by demikeman »

Hi all,

This might be a new guy question that I just can't find an answer to, so I apologize for that up front. I'm playing the demo (waiting for my mail order copy) as Colorado in the NW US scenario, and I've built a U2 for some recon work. Now don't get me wrong, Kansas is a nice place and all, but I'd like to see what's going on there... so my question is, how do I force my U2 to cross the Kansas/Colorado border for an overflight when I'm a peace? All the move options I've tried have me stopping at our shared border.

And yes I know this might provoke them. That's what tomahawk missiles and ground launch trucks are for. Hey, I might lose, but I can light up Kansas City for giggles while they come marching in. :)

Thanks for any help.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

There is an option in Operations dept - rules of engagement that stops units from crossing "regions w/out transit treaty". if you select it (allow it) they will path through neutral land. But if they spot you in their territory, they will declare war based on the incursion.

And this allows all of your units to path into neutral, not just the aircraft you selected.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
demikeman
Corporal

Post by demikeman »

Thanks for the info! :) Ack, now I just want my game for real! *jonesin*

Return to “Military - Defense and Operations Departments”