Question About Future Tech...

Talk and Learn about the military aspects of the game.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Question About Future Tech...

Post by CptBritish »

I love realism in a game, So ya might have guessed that the amount of units this game has brings water to my mouth but theres only so far you can go by adding 'Real-Life' Future Tech. Most of it will be cancelled, Never finshed watever. Are ya going to 'make up' some units for the campaign, like once all real-life Future tech has gone add things like hover tanks and stuff (Bad E.g. but u get my point)
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
India 51A
Captain

Post by India 51A »

IIRC this has been discussed in another thread, and I believe BG said this would not happen. :)
"It is well that war is so terrible.
We should grow too fond of it."

Robert E. Lee
Battle of Fredericksburg,
13 December 1862
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Actually, this will happen, but the things we fictionalize will be based on real concepts where possible. Projects like the Comanche or Crusader will be listed and if palyers want to revive these programs and complete he developement, they can find out if canceling them was a good idea or not.

We do get some more ambitious fictional stuff, but that requires getting to about tech level 120+
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Military - Defense and Operations Departments”