mines ? land and or sea ?

Talk and Learn about the military aspects of the game.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

To Penta - They Keep giving me stronger stuff but it don't have no affect :D

To clayog123
CptBritish wrote:Forget International Approval, i will mine the Seas at will, and the countries will fall to (British Ruled) Europe anyway no matter wat forces they have even the World Market will trembal at the Power of the New British Empire MUAHAHAHAHA *Ahem* i'll be quiet now :D
Economic Sanctions - I plan on making my country as self susfisent (watever, Alcohol in veins Just like with my last post :P) as possible.

Military Action - Where others see defeat, I see a challenge, let the World Market and its petty allies United America, Asia, Africa etc BRING IT ON!!! the New British... I nearly started again :) *Slaps Self and Take Meds*

Seriously tho, you shouldn't stop people mining International Waters, Though i agree there should be some kind of international Loathing of it...
E.g
20 - 30 hexs mined get warning from WM to stop placing more mines or Economic Sanctions will be placed
30 - 40 Industrial/Military Sanctions put in place, Oil, Weapons, weapon designs, ore etc.
40-50 Total Sanctions put in place and warning of military action.
50+ Military Action is taken.
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Would have to be a strong reaction to even a single hex mined if u ask me.

AND

Any nation who suffers damage due to any mine place in international waters should have a free casi bella (right spelling? ) against the mine planter.

BUT

yes, it should be allowed game mechanics wise.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Maybe, like the devs have said before if say france takes over most of europe maybe the world market would over look it or support u (the British Player), if say u mined the English Channel for defencive perposes cus if theres no one else that might use english channel for Trade Netherlands, Germany etc then total mining of it by u to slow down any french invasion might not be a bad idea and shouldn't be frowned apon (from every1 except the player that has to invade thru it :D )

Or on the World senerio East Vs West, Europe, Asia, africa, Australasia Vs North and South America with that much man power against me if i was playing the americas i think mining all of the atlantic and pacific might be the best course of action short term

Wat i'm basically saying the World Market should look over mining International waters if say its the Monster Vs the Minno and the mining will mostly affect any invasion attempt rather than neutral trade.

But if the situation manages to change i.e u become the monster against the minno the WM should Send u a message
-E.g-
Your War with (Enter Country here) has made a dynamic turn around and you now have the upper hand over your foe the WM has agreed that our support of your mine fields in Our Waters (International) should be terminated and we ask that you clear those mine fields as soon as possible. If they are not cleared in (enter days in accordence to amount of mines in international waters) then we will have not choice but to support your foes in their efforts against you.
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

News ?
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

George asked me some questions about mines last week but I haven't heard anything since. I think we was getting close to completing them but got side tracked into working on missile silos and nuclear launches...

Before Jurgen even asks, yes, nukes are flying ;) (switch to anther post if you have more questions :P )
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Military - Defense and Operations Departments”