Forum Reorganization

The Latest News and Information from BattleGoat Studios

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Buzzbrad
General
Human: Yes

Forum Reorganization

Post by Buzzbrad »

As you could probably tell, we did some reorganization of the forum. We have centralized all the modding forums, along with the AAR forums. Along we creating a looking for game multiplayer section.

All the old threads are still viewable in the archive section at the bottom, and if you need to retrieve any old topics please let me know. I tried to transfer over all the applicable topics to the new sections. Though if I missed anything, once again, let me know.

Please post the mods you are working on in the Show & Tell section and any modding questions you have in the Modding Issues & Support section.

If you are looking for a multiplayer game please post in the Looking for a Game section.

All AA Reports should go in the new centralized After Action Reports section.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks!

Brad
BattleGoat Team
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Re: Forum Reorganization

Post by GIJoe597 »

For what it is worth, I loathe the fact all game AARs are now in one section. I enjoyed the ability to only read through the AARs for a particular game.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Buzzbrad
General

Re: Forum Reorganization

Post by Buzzbrad »

GIJoe597 wrote: Oct 12 2018 For what it is worth, I loathe the fact all game AARs are now in one section. I enjoyed the ability to only read through the AARs for a particular game.
Our goal of centralizing them was to make it easier to find them and read them. Instead of having to click through multiple sub-forums (some which weren't used anymore). I can see why it might take some getting used to but I think going forward it will be for the best. I appreciate the feedback though.

Return to “News”