ANCASTER, Ontario - March 7, 2013 - BattleGoat Studios has today reoccupied the Rhineland with their announcement of Supreme Ruler 1936. This historical real time strategy game for Windows based PCs is scheduled for release in Q4, 2013.
"Throughout the development of our Supreme Ruler series, we saw a World War II title as the culmination of our grand vision", commented Lead Designer, David Thompson. "We've always endeavoured to make significant changes with each new title and this will be no exception. Supreme Ruler 1936 will immerse players in the historical era and feature a depth of play that will provide incredible challenge."
In Supreme Ruler 1936, players will be able to embark on the road to war in many different ways. Economic, scientific, and diplomatic challenges will certainly influence the ability of their nation to impose its will on the world. Meanwhile military buildups and escalating tensions throughout the world continue, as some nations flex their military might seeking to expand their territories, while others pursue peaceful and isolationist policies in hopes of avoiding a second world war.
Follow us at http://www.battlegoat.com, or on twitter at @battlegoat and @sr1936
- Play Multiple Campaigns from either Axis or Allied perspective.
- Take Control of any Nation in the World in Sandbox Mode and see how you can impact the outcome of the era.
- Challenge yourself with many Historical Scenarios for a quicker and fast-paced gameplay experience.
- The butterfly effect... Influence the timeline and outcome of thousands of historical events.
- Use Diplomacy, Trade, Espionage, and Intimidation to influence the policies of other nations.
- Research new Technologies to give your nation a significant military advantage including the Race for the Atomic Bomb!
- Modernize your economy to become a world leader and support whatever social and military policies you choose.
- Manage as much or as little of your military forces and production as you like by setting your Defense Minister's level of control.
- When diplomacy fails... Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces.
- Battle your enemy and Mother Nature, as a fully integrated weather model influences the outcomes of the battlefield.
- Significant graphic improvements to 3D terrain and Graphic User Interface
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet
About BattleGoat Studios
BattleGoat Studios is a Canadian Software Developer committed to developing leading edge “Intelligent Strategy Games” for the PC. BattleGoat’s game design history dates back to the first text-based Supreme Ruler game in 1982, and the design team firmly believes that Strategy Gamers are looking for more sophisticated games that also remain fun to play. BattleGoat insists that their approach to development will always emphasize an accurate, heavily researched environment assuring players an entertaining and immersive gameplay experience. Their previous PC releases are Supreme Ruler 2010, Supreme Ruler 2020 (Gold), and Supreme Ruler Cold War.
Official Website: http://www.battlegoat.com
The Latest News and Information from BattleGoat Studios
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2531
- Joined: Sep 08 2002
- Human: Yes
- Location: Ancaster, Ontario - BattleGoat Studios
For immediate release,