Ai unit control

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

Yusufe
Corporal
Human: Yes

Ai unit control

Post by Yusufe »

There should be more detailed system needed for letting AI to manage units efficiently. I don’t want AI to garrison my allies cities with half of my army and reserve the other half while my allies doing the same from other end, those units mostly becoming permanent landmarks for that hex, all the ports, airports are getting overstacked especially after a war most AI units not returning their countries or a random nation’s units with land transit treaty getting stuck on my land and they won’t leave, better and more detailed battlezone, theatre management to control your own land like expelling other nation’s units even if they are your allies and your own units on allied territory or on your own land

In SRU all Mediterrian navies having a party by the Libya’s coast from the start of the game till they destroyed. They don’t move, they just sit there with full supply

Patrol units should be able to stalk other units after spotting them, in ROE there could be another rule to tail other nation’s units it would be great for navy, and AI shouldn’t put them into reserve as soon as it gets the control, there should be a checkbox for “do not reserve” on ROE or global AI initiative settings for such units

Return to “Suggestions - 2030”