War/tech behaviour issues to be solved in all the SR

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

skull47
Corporal
Human: Yes

War/tech behaviour issues to be solved in all the SR

Post by skull47 »

Hello everybody,

I heard about the upcoming of the new Supreme Ruler 2030, and I'm damn excited.
I'm a fan of the series from the really beginning, I think I played your games for about tens of thousands of hours.

I want to give you my support if possible, and I'll start byt this post.

1)
One of the things that left me always sad, is that when you conquer another state, basically all of its tech tree is lost forever, until you release that country in some way.

I wish that when you conquer a state, all of the conquered country tech tree is inherited by the conquering country.
At least the alredy developed tech units, and maybe the already developed techs.
The best would be to inherit the former and the whole yet unresearched units tree.

2)
When at war, the AI let the units move into no supply and pointless areas, I mean hundreds of units.
Can you please check this issue in the upcoming release?

3)
When at war in areas not directly connected by land with the home country, damaged units, and even undamaged ones, get crazy!
The AI will create hundreds of merchant marine units holding in one place in the sea with no reason at all, becoming an easy target for the enemy, and thus not supporting in any way any defensive/attack operations.
Please patch this behaviour!

Thank you a lot for this pearl of joy you always gift to us players <3

BR

Return to “Suggestions - 2030”