Sparkies Suggestions

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

sparky282
Colonel
Human: Yes

Sparkies Suggestions

Post by sparky282 »

This is my list of ideas posted way back in 2020 I'm re-posting it here so it doesn't get lost during development
Just to add to this list I now play on a 4k tv so the option to make writing bigger within the UI would make the game much more playable currently its a bit small on SRU

I'd love to see a couple more classes for transport helicopters and another for corvettes

And other improvements to the UI I can no longer live without such as [UI-MOD] Supreme Overview and [UI-MOD] Large order list

I'm sure you will update the unit database which is great but dated in a modern world start now.

AI improvements are a must for me they have got better lately but more is needed in a sandbox game I've never seen a nuke used against me.

I'd love to have some more involvement with countries before a full-out war very much like Iran and the USA right now possible missile strikes and aggression that could but doesn't always lead to a full-blown war.
Also along those lines, I'd like more civil wars and natural disasters that I can get involved with helping the country involved exacuating people etc rather than just being an event message.

Please make the AI order the units in a way that means they build with variety instead of spamming the same unit because in their eyes its the best.

And last but not least, please stop them from building 1944 battleships in 2018 if you only do one thing make it this lol
This was suggested by I think scuba that you could have ERA-specific shipyards

Return to “Suggestions - 2030”