Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

arquebus_x
Captain
Human: Yes

Ticket 32459 - issues with "dead" colony resources and pops

Post by arquebus_x »

As per the Discord conversation:

I have an orbital station and storage on a colony planet that I apparently let starve, so it now has zero resources and a population of zero. For a while I was trying to trade my food and finished goods to them but they never received them - that's when I discovered they had zero pop. So next I loaded some food and FG into crates and transported the stuff over manually (in preparation of trying to get people to immigrate there). But when I do the Orbital Transfer from the planetary transport to the colony, the crates seem to just go... into the ether? I can't figure out where they went. They're not on the orbital storage, and they're not in the resources of the colony. Am I missing something? If I have a pop zero colony do I need to destroy it somehow and start over?

Save is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3npwl6qkf8c35 ... X.SAV?dl=0

I do have immigration set as a priorty, and emigration from the homeworld, but while a different colony with a ground component is getting population, this one (the lava world) isn't. It's at 0, with 0 food or other resources.

Return to “Issues and Support”