did you guys sneak a patch out ?

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

did you guys sneak a patch out ?

Post by tkobo »

70+mb, no patch announcement or notes. And some new odd things occuring..

*I went back to the crash save i recently sent you ,to see if it still did. It no longer seemed to ,ran it 4 times, no crash ,BUT i noticed a new odd thing... All my art ,and now most of the ground units in that save were no longer engaging the enemy. They were now ignoring the enemy like they were before i went and gave each unit the roles they should have had, but didnt. They still had the roles i gave them,from what i could see ,but now they were not following them.

@Also, since i knew that save had examples of the air unit landing at the ground based space transports after they were ordered to repair (had at least 4 occurrences just on the frontline) and tried to get them to do so again. They tried but in most cases ,circled and eventually gave up and headed for an air facility. Took me over 20minutes to get an example of an airunit landed at a grounded space transport. It also seemed sometimes the airunits were drawing energy from some of the transports.Some cleary seemed to, some clearly did not.
Last edited by tkobo on Nov 23 2021, edited 1 time in total.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: did you guys sneak a patch out ?

Post by Balthagor »

Version 782 went to fasttrack on Sunday. We did post the changelog, just later in the day.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

K, i now see it on your site ,but still no mention of it i can see on steam
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

* k,it seems to be affecting enemy units as well. I just drove a stack of 7 infantry up to an enemy city ,the enemy garrisons spawned .but did not attack. My infantry also did not attack. Some seconds later the enemy garrisons went back into hiding, my infantry drove right into the city and captured it.Not a shot fired.
Chuckle TM

Return to “Issues and Support”