Some indicator that a unit in space has orders

Have a feature request for GR? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Some indicator that a unit in space has orders

Post by Balthagor »

tkobo wrote: Feb 19 2021 Also, if you make the indicators appear at the time the order is issued,instead of when the ships are ready to jump....i think you'd have nailed it.
Yeah, that's currently being worked on. Didn't get fixed in time for the build, but soon.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

so, i was temp bugged for about 2 minutes til i figured out what the issue was,and the green line for the ftl was staying in place ,overriding the the normal line... seems the order didnt take and though i could move the courser ,the green line stayed in place... It was great.All but the fact the order didnt take... BUT it convinced me the green line overriding the other line when a ftl order is given would work very well to indicate that the order had worked....

By the way, the green line bug is very common for me now.It seems to occur when you click on the target planet for the ftl and dont get the right spot.The green line overrides the path line and doesnt go away til you click on the map somewhere.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

K, still like the green line solution,but since you made the blue arrows appear at the time the order is given i think youve made it give enough info for the player.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM

Return to “Suggestions - GR”