Next game speculation

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

BattleGoat
General
Human: Yes

Post by BattleGoat »

Feltan wrote:The surprise to me is the luxuriousness of having until the latter half of 2007. In my experience, smaller studios are frantic to get the next title to market; finances start driving the company instead of tech side. This announcemnt is either a very healthy thing (i.e., sales are great, a big pot of venture capitol, understaning investors, or a sugar daddy keeping things afloat) -- or (God forbid) it is an unhealthy sign, and you will get pulled up by the short hairs before 2020 goes GA. I hope it is the former!
Well I wouldn't say that we have a "Sugar Daddy", but George and I are generally in a position where we can fund development. So don't worry, there's enough money to ensure 2020 gets released --- course we haven't been paid in six years :-(
- David
Feltan
General

Post by Feltan »

BattleGoat wrote:
Well I wouldn't say that we have a "Sugar Daddy", but George and I are generally in a position where we can fund development. So don't worry, there's enough money to ensure 2020 gets released --- course we haven't been paid in six years :-(
I WANT YOUR JOB! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards,
Feltan
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Hhahahahah, ive been working for NO pay for years.(though i often dont consider it HARD work :P )

Course when inheritance time rolls around, i will end up with alot of assets to console me :P

10 years from now, i may be able to fund my own game. :wink:
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

tkobo wrote:10 years from now, i may be able to fund my own game. :wink:

And what a game THAT would be!
BigStone
General

Post by BigStone »

It would probably "bugfree" when its getting releashed..... :D
NO MORE NOISY FISH [unless they are green & furiously]
I HAVE STILL A FISH IN MY EAR
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

It would probably "bugfree" when its getting releashed.....
And what a game THAT would be!
Hehhehe, it might never make it out of the beta/bug finding stage either.Ive been known to never finish a project or 3.just keep going back to them and making "improvements" :lol:
Chuckle TM
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: I still prefer the job that pays u and lets u decide when u don't want to work. Which in my case very very little.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
BattleGoat
General
Human: Yes

Post by BattleGoat »

Did I understand, that tkobo wants to invest in BattleGoat??? He could be our Sugar Daddy :wink:
- David
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Sure, i actually think about that as a possible way to get the dream game made. BUT its gonna be on average 4 to 10 years(based on average life spans) before i get my funds free and clear(some of the funds and assets have already been put in my name,but i dont think of them as mine yet) .

So if your still around than, nothing goes wrong with the estate, and your willing at that time to do a "game for hire" type of thing.And i can afford you.
We could possibly come to some arrangement.

Course i have to be around than also, which oddly enough Ive always kinda thought at least one of my parents would outlive me :oops:
Chuckle TM
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: when I win the lottery this Friday I might fund something. Friday the 13th is my lucky day. Was born on that day. I play the lottery every Friday the 13th. And i win everytime. Which is true. Never too much. But this time I'm going to try my luck on the millions one.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.

Return to “General Discussion”