Is this a good sign

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ozmono2005
Brigadier Gen.

Is this a good sign

Post by ozmono2005 »

After a considerably reduced time looking at this forum and BG I noticed the option to subscribe for a newsletter at http://www.battlegoat.com/ ,as well as many improvements to the site, also I read something about George modifying the engine and Daxon talking about being invited to speak at a development confrenence

Are my hopes misfounded or does this mean the ambition is still burning strong within the BG team?
BattleGoat
General
Human: Yes

Post by BattleGoat »

Ambition is still QUITE STRONG here, and other than taking it a little easier over the summer to keep the wives and families happy, we are all back working hard on continuing development and support of SR2010. Of course people's perception of that may be different... George has been working on Update 3 quite hard, but has been unwilling to talk much about it because he doesn't want to spend time answering questions (that eats into his development time and would further delay the update). Chris and Dax have been busy here on the forum and testing George's work. Mostly I've been playing the game and making notes on what features I want to add, etc for future versions (and of course working on some of the business side of things).
- David
foo
Sergeant

Post by foo »

typical... one guy doing all the work, and 2-3 slackers standing around trying to look busy. :wink:
Great game, thanks!
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: well have seen one guy working and the others playing horse shoes before. Course that was men from a electric co-op.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
red
General

Post by red »

BattleGoat wrote:Mostly I've been playing the game and making notes on what features I want to add, etc for future versions (and of course working on some of the business side of things).
You should play a multiplayer game with the community sometime. :D
George Geczy
General

Re: Is this a good sign

Post by George Geczy »

ozmono2005 wrote:... does this mean the ambition is still burning strong within the BG team?
Oh yes, ambition burns pretty hot around here - even my smiley needs shades 8)

We're working hard on getting Update 3 wrapped - as Chris likes to say every day now, "how come you didn't give me all these things to test over the summer?" Though we all wish it wasn't so long for waiting for Update 3, I'm happy about the fact that I was able to work on and tune a number of internal code elements that were less than ideal - a developer I know likes to call these the "crufty bits". Some of these changes result in performance improvements, some in AI improvements, and some get rid of obscure and strange 'features'.

Oh well, back to work...

-- George.
ozmono2005
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ozmono2005 »

:o sounds great, I'm happy to hear it :-) , keep up the good work !!!

Return to “General Discussion”