What is the correct way to activeate the cheats?

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Martial-law
Warrant Officer

What is the correct way to activeate the cheats?

Post by Martial-law »

Hi,

Today I tried to use cheats but unfortunately they didn't work. I think I could not activate the cheats properly. Can someone guide me about that. While playing the game I typed " cheat allowcheats" first and then pressed the "Enter" key to activate the cheat mode but nothing happened.
Empier4552
General

Post by Empier4552 »

Nothing will indicate cheats are on ut they are. Once you've done that just type 'chet georgew' i think for the money.
Mewshkin
Lieutenant

Post by Mewshkin »

What cheats did you try? Like Empier says, theres no thunderclap to say cheats are active.
You did type "cheat allowcheats" in the chat dialogue?

Mew
Martial-law
Warrant Officer

Post by Martial-law »

Mewshkin wrote:What cheats did you try? Like Empier says, theres no thunderclap to say cheats are active.
You did type "cheat allowcheats" in the chat dialogue?

Mew

No. I didn't type "cheat allowcheats" in the chat dialogue. As I didn't get time play the game as yet since I posted the thread, would you be kind enough to inform me where to type "cheat allowcheats"? Thanks
Mewshkin
Lieutenant

Post by Mewshkin »

Press enter to bring up the chat box. Then type your cheat. Then press enter again.

Mew
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

yes first u got to put in cheat allowcheats first then u can type in any cheat and they will work.
also its not said but there is a cheat that u can use after u type in the cheat allowcheats. Its clrt + H which will cause u to switch regions in the scenario. all u have to do is keep hitting clrt + H until u get back to the region ur playing to begin with.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

the cheats are

cheat allowcheats= let's u use the other cheats
cheat georgew = money 10,000 Million course there is a mod were all u got to type is c
cheat onedaybuild= what it says but only with units but the AI can build in one day too
cheat allunit= get all the units in the game and even research them too
cheat maxsat= gives one sat of each kind
cheat shelovesme= WM approve and subidy will go too 100%
cheat shelovesmenot= WM will hate u
clrt + H = abilty to switch regions ( as a note someone else found out this cheat sorry who ever u were i forgot ur name)

there are other cheats but these all the best ones. also forget the cheat cheat georgew because u can combine the oneday and allunit cheat. When u do u can build B-2's at their max strength and sell them the next day. U can get over a trillion with a 100 B-2's and building them cost u nothing.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.

Return to “General Discussion”