Post here of things for update 3

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Baloogan
Brigadier Gen.

Post here of things for update 3

Post by Baloogan »

Just post the things you would like to see changed in the next update.

I'd like to see:
missiles reaquiring targets after their target is destroyed.
Infinite air stacks :evil: http://www.bgforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4530
Couple of new units.
Couple of new techs.
Baloogan
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Baloogan »

Oh and campain paramaters being carried over: like if you set it to capital on canada it will be capital on the world map and north america
Borodin
Lieutenant

Post by Borodin »

Email replies from ministers if there's a conflict between the directives you've given to two of your departments.
Pajari
Warrant Officer

Post by Pajari »

Partisans/rebels.
Borodin
Lieutenant

Post by Borodin »

Intelligence and counter-intelligence: spy, train spies, define mission objectives and methods, protect your home turf. Fun for the entire family!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Post here of things for update 3

Post by Balthagor »

Good thread to start, we'll keep an eye on it. Some initial feedback;
Baloogan wrote:Couple of new techs.
Not till I've tied the existing techs to more things I'm afraid. We already have lots and setting them up takes time, not to mention that the nice PDF Daxon made would need updating and that thing is brutal to work with :o
Baloogan wrote:..campain paramaters being carried over: like if you set it to capital on canada it will be capital on the world map and north america
That one is more problomatic than it sounds. I don't think the game currently "reads" the hex names. Those are there for the player. I'll mention it to George...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Baloogan
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Post here of things for update 3

Post by Baloogan »

Balthagor wrote:Good thread to start, we'll keep an eye on it. Some initial feedback;
Baloogan wrote:Couple of new techs.
Not till I've tied the existing techs to more things I'm afraid. We already have lots and setting them up takes time, not to mention that the nice PDF Daxon made would need updating and that thing is brutal to work with :o
Baloogan wrote:..campain paramaters being carried over: like if you set it to capital on canada it will be capital on the world map and north america
That one is more problomatic than it sounds. I don't think the game currently "reads" the hex names. Those are there for the player. I'll mention it to George...
I mean capital... game mode. So when you capture washington DC america falls, the game mode not the acual capital :/
Ashbery76
Major

Post by Ashbery76 »

Pajari wrote:Partisans/rebels.
I second this request.
ridge
Corporal

Post by ridge »

I'd like to see some tech that reduce the amount of the employment pool required to run a production facility. Unless, I've missed something the amount of labor required is constant. I'd like to see a tech add population back into the labor pool providing unemployed.
Sakika
Corporal

Post by Sakika »

I would like to see the possibility of a TURNBASED multi-player game. :-(
altmunster
Warrant Officer

Post by altmunster »

alan greenspan as a treasury minister
Decimatus
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Decimatus »

ridge wrote:I'd like to see some tech that reduce the amount of the employment pool required to run a production facility. Unless, I've missed something the amount of labor required is constant. I'd like to see a tech add population back into the labor pool providing unemployed.
I agree with the labor pool. Certain techs and efficiency upgrades should decrease the amount of personell that are needed to do specific tasks.

Perhaps it already works this way, but the cost to increase efficiency should be offset by needing less people to do the job.
Borodin
Lieutenant

Post by Borodin »

Make the WM subsidies reasonable. No nation should be indefinitely subsidized, especially when it's doing nothing except building millitary units with the money, while spending zip from its own economy on anything.
Last edited by Borodin on May 29 2005, edited 1 time in total.
RHood
Sergeant

Post by RHood »

Waypoints implemented especially for aircraft

Range and distance circles ( artillery and aircraft)

some guide to where all the industrial goods are going( ie what projects using) Consumption tells you that it is going in construction but it can be diifficult to know what projects are using what
Joemurder
Lieutenant

Post by Joemurder »

Intelligence and counter-intelligence: spy, train spies, define mission objectives and methods, protect your home turf. Fun for the entire family!
I agree, this is a MUST for the 3rd update.

Return to “General Discussion”