JUST WANTED TO SAY HI

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Reddemon
Lieutenant

JUST WANTED TO SAY HI

Post by Reddemon »

Well I can see how this game has progressed over the past 18 months.

Damn this game is going to be AWESOME. :D :D

Just wanted to drop by and say hi to old gang and the DEVs. :P :P

Also I'm still watching and waiting and i havent never forgotten this GAME.

I also would like to apologize to the gang for dropping out of existence as I did these past 18 months had many RL problems and just couldnt devote the time I would have needed to this game and the gang here.
VENI VIDI VICI
Juergen
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Juergen »

Welcome back Reddemon! :)
Empier4552
General

Post by Empier4552 »

Hey nice to see your still around was beginnin to wonder about you reading back on older posts.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Hey Red,nice too see you back.
Reddemon
Lieutenant

Post by Reddemon »

THANK YOU GANG :lol:

GREAT to be back. Now I got tons of back post to catch up on. This game has taken on its own life since I first saw it in the begining making stage. Well Im here and reading so I can bring myself upto date on this game. Hate not knowning what has been changed since the begining. BTW I see that some of our first SUGGESTIONS has been implemented on the game now that is PURE PROGRESS :D and GREAT DEVS listening to us consumer. All these other game developers should take GREAT NOTES on BG way of doing stuff, they might actually produce better games but in reality you know they wont, oh well there lost.
VENI VIDI VICI
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Hey Red,after you get up to speed try and make a small list of the biggest changes and give your opinion(sp) on them .

it would make an interesting read i think.
Reddemon
Lieutenant

Post by Reddemon »

Hiya TK,

I was about to drop you a PM but since you caught me here I will just let you know. I have been reading now for 2 days and going thru tons of post trying to figure out stuff and taking notes but I will say this my friend it has COME a long ways from when we started suggestion stuff. I see that some ideals have been scrapped then other implemented and the UNITS I would have never figured they would put so much emphases on them. I figure it will be another week before i can intelligently speak about the game with all you old timers on here :lol: I just cant wait for it to hit the market so I can buy my very own copy. It seems that now I have a few guys here at work also looking very hard into this game since I have been hyping this game here at work like crazy. :P :roll: :wink:
VENI VIDI VICI

Return to “General Discussion”