For the Love of God.... when????

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Jonny Canuck
Corporal

For the Love of God.... when????

Post by Jonny Canuck »

Firstly, allow me to say thank you. Both for all of your hard work and time in the development of what is sounding like an absolutely brilliant game, and, the speedy replies to all of our questions. Added to which are now 3 more.
1. Will there be any new unit pictures added to your website in the military notebook anytime in the near future?
2. See subject
3. Is there anyone I can bribe to get in on the beta? Canadian beer perhaps :wink:
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Well, thank you for the kind words. Wish I could say that it would get you into the beta but then I'd be answering out of order...

1. We added some new pictures to the "Military Equipment Reference" about a week ago but it was not mentioned because I did not have time to do a true "update" to the section. That is an VERY time consuming portion of the website to work on.

2. Ah, this is the quesiton that drives us... What can I say, we still are holding late Q3 this year as our goal but then again, when I signed on to the project I was told we where about a year from release and that was about 3 years ago. We are driving ourselves into the ground to get all the text and GUI done so it can go for translation as this is the stuff always getting in the way. When that is done, the remaining progress should happen with impressive speed.

3. Actually, we're a Canadian company so we have access to plenty of Canadia beer... but Tkobo says we can't have any till the project is done. Maybe we'll open a new window of opportunity called "Beer for Beta" ;)

Seriously, there will be further opportunites but probably nothing this month.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
India 51A
Captain

Post by India 51A »

Hi Jonny canuck, one thing I can say, being on the Beta Team is, that this game is going to be well worth buying. Although a lot of stuff is not implemented in the current beta it is great fun to play, and last night I played my first multiplayer online game. Well I say play, I was there, but it was so fast and chaotic, that I didn't have a lot of idea what was happening, lol. But anyway, thanks to Chris and the other guys for having patience with me and not attacking what would have been an easy job :wink:
"It is well that war is so terrible.
We should grow too fond of it."

Robert E. Lee
Battle of Fredericksburg,
13 December 1862
Deitrus
Warrant Officer

Post by Deitrus »

Balthagor wrote: 3. Actually, we're a Canadian company so we have access to plenty of Canadia beer... but Tkobo says we can't have any till the project is done. Maybe we'll open a new window of opportunity called "Beer for Beta" ;)
I love Canadian whisky. :lol:
krazy mattyd
Sergeant

Post by krazy mattyd »

Amen to that.
Sierra
Corporal

Post by Sierra »

Hey if there is an opportunity for more beta testers I'd love the chance!!!
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Post by Legend »

Have you added your name to the beta? Please visit the following site.

http://www.strategyfirst.com/beta/

Currently we are compiling a new beta to be released very soon, (in a day or so.) Sign up and then download the new beta 5, when it's ready.

Return to “General Discussion”