ammo plant in SE KS?

For general talk about Supreme Ruler 2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

jalapeno
Sergeant

Post by jalapeno »

Beta testers: Is the Kansas Army ammunition plant in the game? It should be located in SE Kansas (Parsons, KS to be exact). It's largely closed now but would be reinstated during a large war. (especially if kansas was it's own nation, like this game) They build cluster bombs and components of the tomahawk. If it's not there, it should be, it's very large, several sq miles of land with testing facilities and several factories.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jalapeno on 2004-05-06 15:42 ]</font>
jalapeno
Sergeant

Post by jalapeno »

Maybe I should have put this in the economic section? whoops. :smile:
red
General

Post by red »

Kansas has a single Military Goods industry to the north-east of Junction city.
jalapeno
Sergeant

Post by jalapeno »

Hey Battlegoat, I think KSAAP should be added. It would be a very important military supplier for a free Kansas.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... kansas.htm

http://propertydisposal.gsa.gov/mip/arm ... ews_v1.asp
BattleGoat
General
Human: Yes

Post by BattleGoat »

Can't say we're not accomodating to our testers.... I've added Parsons to the map and moved the Military Goods factory there.

Thanks for the feedback...
jalapeno
Sergeant

Post by jalapeno »

Hey great! But I'm not a tester yet. :sad:
Tha_Field_Marshall
Private

Post by Tha_Field_Marshall »

What about the Sunflower army ammuntion plant, that is located between Lawrence and Olathe? It is larger than the one in Parsons.
Lonewulf
Warrant Officer

Another question...

Post by Lonewulf »

Had a similar question myself. Located in South-Central Indiana is the 4th largest armory/stockpile in the US. Crane Naval Surface Warefare Center is a huge complex that has a wide assortment of facilities pertaining to anything from A-6 radars, to night vision goggle testing. Furthor more, I'm employed there and was wondering if this base is in the Indiana playably country? If so, thats great!!! Its located in Green country mostly....if you needed to know. Thanks,
LK
Slash78
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Slash78 »

To keep who ever is making the California scenario busy, have them look up all the military bases in here, especially the closed ones.
steelforest2
Corporal

Post by steelforest2 »

Does Purdue University affect Indiana's tech level because I know that they are a highly ranked school in several areas and have some research projects underway which could have a large impact in several fields. Projects such as ultrasonic fusion. Purdue is also relativly prominent in the field of nanotechnology.

Return to “General Discussion”